Wednesday, June 15, 2011

♥5 Years♥

   On May 21, 2011, Kevin and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!  It was a Saturday so I had to work until 5.  He spent the morning golfing with a friend and when I got home from work I was greeted by my love of 5 years and a beautiful vase of flowers.  We went to dinner at Brio, right around the corner from Kevin's apartment and had such a good meal!  It was there that I gave Kevin our tickets to the Kenny Chesney Concert.  He was so excited since he thought due to my work schedule that we wouldn't be able to go this year. 

  The past 5 years has meant so much to me.  I've fallen in love with my best friend and couldn't be happier.  It seems like such a long time ago that I met Kevin.  I feel like I was just telling my girlfriends about a guy that works in my office, an "older" guy!   I'm so glad that guy is now mine and I am his :) 

   Here's some of the memories we've made from the past 5 years....
                  





Looking forward to the next 5 years with Kevin :)

Smile!
Steph

4 comments:

  1. Aw <3 Congrats on 5 years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys! You made me realize that Jay and I haven't taken pictures together in like 5 years! I need to get on that. Mid-year resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, I was like "what brunette is that with Kevin"???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet, I Can't believe it's been 5 years! but I also can't imagine you two without each other!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete