Thursday, April 14, 2011

Google Images

   Sometimes when I'm creating a blog post, I go to Google and I will type in an image to search for.  Recently over the past week, I've Googled something as simple as "sunny day" and I will get something totally random and it just makes me giggle!  I thought I would share with you what I've Googled, and what image Google has provided for me!

"Sunny Day":
These people look anything but sunny! AND the pictures not even in color!


"Smiley Face":
Not really what I was picturing! But it did make me smile! I think I've seen this lady at the Oakland Walmart in good ole West Virginia!


"Stephanie Critchfield":
The Selleck Stache! I would love to know how we're connected!

"Happy":

The chickens are saying "MOO", maybe this is where chick-fil-a got their idea from! Yummy chick-fil-a! I always crave it on Sundays!

Smile,
Steph











2 comments:

  1. hilarious!!! smiley face is too funny (and scary). And I wonder how you and Tom Selleck are related? Maybe he's your long lost uncle or something....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo true, but I had never really thought about it before!! It's impossible to google image anything at all without getting a naked person somewhere.

    ReplyDelete