Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Is it safe to return?

    Hello!!!! I know, I know, I've been gone for a very long time and SO much has happened since then! Long story short, I'm an idiot!  I'm looking into getting help......


    BUT I think you will agree with me when I explain where I have been for so long.  Remember when I was so excited to post and show everyone on EARTH a picture of my just-arrived-in-the-mail cosmetology license? Well, it had my home address on it! No biggie, right??? WRONG!  If some stranger in Japan wants to know where I live, all he has to do is type my name into Google Images and a picture of my license with my name and address kindly pops up and is one of the first images! I tried to contact Google for days, and I even removed the Blog post.  I was having nightmares of creepy strangers with guns and knives thanking me for making it so easy to find where I lived!  I am happy to say after weeks, the image has been removed.  I think, well I'm pretty sure.  When I google it, it's not there so I'm hoping it's in cybertrash world. So now all the creepy men with dangerous weapons will have to find out where I live some other way!  But I plan to return with all new updates! Including being employed! yeah for making money!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, can't wait to hear about the job!! Congrats! Yikes, that's scary about your address being out there...good thing you got it removed!

    ReplyDelete