924 Cups = $65.00
Hours spent on Task = 5
Pulling off the GREATEST prank EVER = PRICELESS!
Jamie and Joe's bedroom BEFORE...............
Jamie and Joe's Bedroom AFTER..................
I know it's hard to tell, but EVERY SINGLE cup is filled to the VERY top with water!
Cosby's view of the event......
I consider this prank one of my greatest moments! Kevin and I worked hard all week to pull it off, and we discovered we work very well as a team! I first started setting up the cups on Tuesday, Kevin was at work so I was by myself. I ran out to Giant and bought 250 cups to start with. I must have been CRAZY thinking that was going to be enough! So I came back home, put on Oprah and went to work! I filled up 100 cups at a time and then walked them 2 cups at a time to the bedroom. When I ran out of cups, I went back to Giant and bought another 250! At this point, I had cleared their shelves! I realized the next day when I woke up and couldn't feel my thighs, that after 500 cups and carrying them 2 cups at a time, that I had done 250 squats! I needed my partner in crime to continue! So Kevin came over with the remaining cups and we completed the room!
Jump ahead to Saturday night when Jamie and Joe were arriving back home......
Kevin and I were anxious ALL night! And then we received a text from Joe that said "There will be blood...", to which I responded " I think you mean water!" hehe!!! I'm sure kevin and I have it coming to us, but let me tell ya...it was WORTH it! Later on we received this picture............
Jamie and Joe had set up all 924 cups to dry! So the next time you're at Jamie and Joe's house and you ask for a drink......it will probably be served to you in a solo cup :)
The other thing I learned from this prank.....
I have WAAYYY too much time on my hands, I need a job!
Smile!
Steph

OH MY GOSH, Steph this is the best prank ever! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH! That's hilarious! Wow!! Truly impressive!
ReplyDelete