Last week I had the absolute pleasure of meeting my friend's Holly and Bryan's new baby boy, Reed Arden Dorsey. How cool is it that his initials are RAD? Reed is destined to have a pretty amazing life!
Reed was born on December 30th and is nothing but pure sweetness and cuteness! The first time I held him was an amazing feeling, and I'm just the lucky friend who gets to watch my friends raise this amazing little baby. I admire his mom Holly for so many reasons. The second I saw her holding him you could tell she was in mommy heaven, her face just glowed when she introduced her son to us! She looked amazing and already parenthood seemed so natural to her.
You know how some people say their motherly instincts kick in when you are holding a baby? Just the smell alone of a baby makes your uterus skip a beat? ( I'm sure I got this line from Grey's Aatomy or something!) Well, I had a different experience! Of course I want to start a family when I'm #1 married and #2 when I'm READY, but for me, holding Baby Reed made my Aunt instincts kick in! When the time is right, I'm know I'm be a kickin' Aunt and then be able to give the little rascal back to my sister! But until then, I will happily be an "Aunt" to Baby Reed!
Stay RAD,
Steph
Ok, that was enough to make me cry!! You're so sweet! :-) Reed really enjoyed meeting you too! Come over and hold him anytime. I think you'll be an awesome Aunt, no doubt. XOXO
ReplyDelete