Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just call me Steph!

Sooo, I've decided to join the world of blogging! And I gotta say, it's pretty intense!  I mean you have to chose the right font, color, blog name and pictures.  Finding pictures of just myself is very hard! I love capturing every moment that I spend with friends and family, but I always walk away from the event wondering "was I even there?" So, after literally 10 minutes of opening almost every single folder of pictures, this was the best I could do......
This is me, flying on a magic carpet.  Maybe it's not so magical, and maybe the dress is from a thrift store, but it's describes me perfectly! I don't think Princess Jasmine had half as much fun as I did on that nasty magical carpet in rainbow flip flops! ( Side note...I just discovered the Spell check button, this will save me from a lot of embarrassment! and...10 points to the person who can guess the word I had to spell check!) 

5 Things you May or May not know about me, Steph!
  • After working behind the desk at a 9 to 5 job, I decided to go back to school! AHH!! I never thought I would say those words!  I went to 2 years of community college and didn't believe in myself enough and I ended up skipping classes and never thought I could aspire to be a smart working class woman. So, after 5 years at a desk job and one night my sister asking me if I could trim her bangs and I replied " I want to go to hair school!" She looked at me like I had 3 eyes and a little over a year later, I'm cosmetology graduate!!!
  • I never thought I could be in a relationship where I could call my boyfriend my best friend.  Well, I'm happy to say that I can do that now.....


This, is Kevin, my best friend.  Don't worry he's not hurting me, it's just a big bear hug.  I appreciated him more than I can tell him and would do anything to make him feel the way he makes me feel everyday :)
  • My "5 things you may or may not know about me, Steph" was originally 10, but that's a lot of work! And short is very sweet :)
  • I enjoy eating oatmeal....raw, out of the box, with a spoon.  When I was little my mom always knew when I had eaten the oatmeal, because I always seemed to leave the evidence of the spoon in the box!
  • I enjoy watching any movie on the Syfi network.  It's a really bad quality of mine. But is it so wrong to enjoy a movie about overly medicated sharks that grow 10 times their size and somehow swim to a nearby lake and start terrorizing a small town?? I'm ashamed, but it's addicting.
  • Well, I know I said 5 things and this is number 6, but I'm really excited about it and it definitely deserves to be the lucky extra one on the list! On December 30th, my good friends Holly and Bryan had their frist baby, Reed Arden and I get to meet him tonight! Hope he put on his best outfit to meet me!
So that's me, hopefully I can keep up with this because I really enjoy keeping up with my friends blogs.  Whenever I see a new post from Jamie, Holly, Katie, Rachel Fix, or Becky Merson....I'm so excited to see what new thing happened!

Smile,
Steph!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Love it! Can't wait to read more, fun blog posts! As for the word you had to spell check...hm..."describes"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are blogging!! I think the word was "embarrassment"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trick question! It was actually flip flops. I didn't know if it was one word or two. Then when I got to embarrassment, I was like "woah! spell check!" Is there a rule to how many blogs you can do in one day? I've got so many idea now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STEPHANIE!!!
    I can't believe I didn't know you can "fly". Although it does not surprise me. I want a magic carpet (whine whine).
    I thought your spell check word was going to be magical...oh well.
    Great BLOG and thanks for looping me in.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! So excited for this! That picture was one of the best moments of my life, I think I laughed for a good hour after it was taken! You're so silly, love it!

    Can't wait for you to meet Reed! He doesn't have too many outfits as he only fits into preemie clothes, but I think he'll still look cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete