Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

For Superbowl Sunday a few of my friends got together at Mike and Emily's house.  We had great food, drinks and it's always great to just sit back and visit with friends.  But over the past few years, I've enjoyed actually watching the football games!  So this year when I saw that the Steelers would be one of the teams, I was disgusted! I mean, look at their quarterback!
"Big Ben", more like " Big Loser" is a disgrace to women and doesn't deserve to have a ring, a trophy, or a woman! He needs a good beating from his mama! So, as you can see I was very upset with the Steelers making the Superbowl, but was quickly comforted that the Packers were the other team and vowed to support them with everything I had!  I wanted them to hear my cheers all the way from Maryland!  Maybe I just wanted that Hunky Aaron Rodgers to hear me :)
To support this hunky quarterback, I wanted a Packers jersey.  I took a trip to Target but they had nothing available, so I made my way over to Michael's Arts & Crafts store and put my creative hat on! I bought a green shirt, white and yellow felt and headed home to warm up the hot glue gun!  End result......

The cutest matching couple EVER!!! :)

I honestly don't know how I got Kevin to agree to this, I mean this is every man's nightmare! It's gotta be love!  Thankfully, I have a year until he finds out that this will be an annual tradition :)

Smile!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. haha, love the photo of Ben...ugh, such a loser. I seriously don't know how you got Kevin to wear matching shirts either, lol, but the shirts turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I love the new look and "button"- if you are here, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete